Since last week the new Career Zone is live: https://careerzone.universiteitleiden.nl/.
The new Career Zone has got a lot of new information and features helpful for students, alumni and colleagues:
- Self assessment is crucial and tests like the “competency test” and “work values test” can support this
- Exploring the job market entails more than just generic information, it also offers specific information per study programme on how the job market (of alumni) looks like.
- Surely the Career Zone still focusses on important career skills as writing a CV and cover letter. But also other skills are as relevant today to pursuing a successful career.
- The new Career Zone offers all gathered vacancies in a user-friendly Job Portal and also gathers all (sector specific) vacancy websites. It is now possible for employers to upload their vacancy themselves fully automatically!
- The Career Route Planner gives students insight in the different phases of their study career orientation.
- And there is more…so check out https://careerzone.universiteitleiden.nl .
Thank you for your attention and please inform all relevant others on this news. For feedback and questions, please contact email@example.com .
Kind regards, Career Services