Geneva Summer Schools at the University of Geneva has been fostering exchange and collaboration on topics of global significance. Connecting people of all backgrounds in one of the most international hubs of global governance at the heart of Europe.
Geneva Summer Schools is consistently highly ranked as a valuable program for knowledge sharing between professionals from International Organizations and NGOs based in Geneva and the university community.
Geneva Summer Schools offer a selection of short courses during the summer in a variety of fields such as:
- International Law
- Submerged Prehistoric Landscapes
- Evaluating Policy Interventions
- Internet L@w
- Business and Sustainability
- State and Society in Contemporary Africa
- Global Health & Human Rights
- Global Environment, Energy and Risk
- International Cultural Heritage Law
- Understanding Global Governance
- Higher Education in Emergencies
- Understanding Humanitarian Action
- Children at the Heart of Human Rights
- Understanding Islamist Movements
- WIPO – University of Geneva Summer School on Intellectual Property
Watch the 2015 summer school video.