The JASON Institute, together with the Jean Monet Centre of Excellence, Leiden University Campus The Hague, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Jonge Atlantici, is very pleased to invite you to the Symposium on European Defence- and Security Policy.
For quite some time now European Defence- and Security Policy has fulfilled a promising yet underexposed role on the European agenda. On the eve of the crucial June meeting of the European Council, what important events can we expect to take place in the near future?
The symposium will be held on June 19th, at Schouwburgstraat, and will include:
and other leading international thinkers:
- Ambassador Mr. Darius Semaškaof Lithuania
- Defence-attaché Colonel Benoît Esquéof France
- Dr. Luis Simónfrom the Institute of European Studies (Brussels)
- Dr. Sven Biscopfrom the Royal Egmont Institute of International Relations (Brussels)
- Robert van de Roer, Diplomatic Expert
- Dick Zandee, Senior Research Fellow at the Clingendael Institute (moderator)
- Bart Beltman, Senior Policy Officer at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
When? Friday 19th of June 2015
Time? 12:30 – 17:00
Where? Auditorium Campus Den-Haag, Schouwburgstraat 2 (The Hague)
Attending this lecture and debate is free of charge. Please, do not forget to register by sending an e-mail with your full name under the subject ‘CDSP’ to: email@example.com